Let's break that down. He's on a budget. Me too! This past week was a huge financial drain.
- ran over some nails, waited too long to have the tire serviced, left work on Monday to find a flat front tire. I had to coordinate AAA to change my tire in the Met Square garage. Had Dobbs just south of the ballpark fix the tire and replace two tires long overdue for a tire change. I liked that Dobbs. But it was still $300 out of my pocket
- taxes! OMG. We owed big time.
- Have to put down a deposit on our vacation
- Paid Girl Scout camp balance for two daughters
- Spent a lot at the school auction
- Randomly spend $60 getting my shoes fixed and $50 on dry cleaning
- Paid remaining balance on our school 2011-2012 registration fee
- Just took John's car in for its annual appointment (like a well woman exam for cars). Even though it has an extended warranty and extended service plan we will probably pay for that too.
Back to Mr. Ballin' on a Budget. He's also trying to be ballin'. I think that means he's trying to make each day exciting and interesting. Yes, I know there are a lot of other definitions of ballin. I'd like to be ballin' this week but I cannot. No time for ballin'. Here's why
- I will probably be dealing with post-Easter sugar crashing all day tomorrow.
- have to work 4 days this week instead of my usual 3
- week includes a huge client seminar and two depositions
- tee-ball, softball, lacrosse, soccer, hockey, dance, choir, art
- escorting the preschool montessori to the zoo on Friday (one of my days off)
- Audrey's 1st communion is on Sunday and must clean house, develop meal plan and make sure 4 kids and husband have the correct clothing and hair