Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Pole Position with cousin Patrick. I think he had more fun than the kids. Good luck to him as he moves to Chicago to start college at DePaul after 4 years and numeous deployments in the USMC
- SkyZone. Love this place. Just wish it were closer or that we had an option like it in the City of St. Louis.
- Grant's Farm. Goats still terrorizing children. Beer still free.
- Many cardinals games
- Mimi got to go to Six flags!
- Kay went to Wildwood Lodge and Audrey went to Carillon Beach in Florida with friends
- First ever Mizzou football game for kids
- Our cousins moved from Wildwood to Eureka. Love their new pool and set up. I swear my sister in law made her house look awesome in 2 weeks. It's been 13 years for me and I'm still working on it.
- Two summer birthdays - Audrey whose birthday is very close to Labor Day and Mimi whose birthday is close to the 4th of July.
- Things we missed- the kids missed not being able to go to lake with grandma and grandpaTom and missed fireworks this year. Looking forward to the return of lake outings and downtown fireworks in 2016.
- Mimi spent night at zoo. Nice polar bear photo bomb.
|Gus and John went on many hikes out at Shaw Nature Reserve, part of MIssouri Botanical Garden. They enjoyed very much.|
|Any graduate of the Mizzou Journalism school knows the importance of these lions.|
|Loved Laumeier Sculpture Park. Here is Audrey's girl scout troop.|
|We moved rooms around in the house. This used to be a bedroom. Now it's John's first floor office. Otto likes it too.|
|It's another party at the Lafayette Square Bath and Tennis. We had 8 tennis rackets - boys vs. girls.|