Thursday, December 9, 2010

Park Clayton

As best as I can tell, this is neither in Clayton nor adjacent to a park. It is, however, near Clayton and close to a couple of parks. Mansard apartment in Dogtown.

Speaking of dogtown, I think it is important to have friends residing in key locations:

  • A Soulard friend who has a warm house with a clean bathroom for Mardi Gras
  • A Shaw friend on Flora Place for the art fair
  • A friend on the WG 4th of July Parade Route
  • A friend in Lafayette Square for the bike races
  • Someone with a good view of fireworks (Kirkwood, WG, downtown, etc)
  • and, finally, a Dogtown friend for the St. Patrick Parade. Amy Z. is my dogtown friend. Our picture above.

3 comments:

  1. And if you're a fan of the gay pride parade, you could put me on that list. Or the naked bike ride. Tower Grove. Awesome.

    I'm pretty sure I've been in the Park Clayton apartments. A friend looked at them. He chose not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the happenings in our beloved TGP. Yes, everyone needs a TGP friend for the Pride parade and the international festival.

    I am pleased to say the naked bike ride goes by my house as well. My older children (!) watched it this past summer (it was dark, but still...).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not IN Clayton, but the complex is indeed ON Clayton Avenue.

    ReplyDelete