Sunday, January 27, 2013

Vert

Benton Park mini green giant.  I found the photo of this gem buried in my iphoto.  I think I was saving it for Christmas and forgot about it.

Sorry I've been a little slow to post lately.  If you're a fan and want to know what's been going on in my life, check out my 63104mom tumblr.  The link is to the right.  I try to update it every day with pics, quotes and opinion.

Finally, could someone please tell me how to re-size the header picture?  I know it's too large but I can't figure out how to downsize it.  If you're saying to yourself, "isn't badmansard's husband an award winning designer?  Couldn't he do it?" the answer would be I haven't asked him.  Every time he sits down at by macbook he loses his mind. "Why haven't you updated your operating system?  How come there are 102 items on your desktop ?  It's a mess.  You're keyboard is filthy.  What's with the bad typeface on badmasansard?  The kerning is terrible!  Oh my god. Do you know what color correction is?  What, did you take this picture with one of the kids' cameras?  It lacks depth."  And his number one complaint, "You cannot leave this many applications open."  So I guess I'm too scared to ask him =)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't a clue how to downsize your header photo, but had to comment on your paragraph about not asking your husband. Made me smile. Wonderful.
    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks better - I was going to suggest resizing the photo to match the width of your blog layout - I don't think blogger automatically resizes them.

    ReplyDelete