Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Beers I drank in Colorado

I'm 
We recently returned from Colorado visiting family in Winter Park and Dillon.  I love beer even though many folks think I just stick with vodka.  Something I don't drink much of:  wine, except at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) I can drink my way through any vacation.  When John and I went to Europe on our honeymoon, we drank 1664 in Paris, Budvar and Pilsener Urquell in Prague and Spaten and Hofbrau in Munich.  When we went to German Alps (Garmisch-Partenkirchen) for John's work, I drank as many awesome Bavarian (and Tyrol) beers as I could:  Franzikaner, Stigl, Paulaner, Hacker Pschorr, Lowenbrau, Augustiner.

I make it a point to drink around any state I am visiting.  Love the New Glarus Spotted Cow in Wisconsin and Summit in Twin Cities.

Here's my wrap up of my favorite Colorado beers.  I don't know how the beer snobs view this stuff.  I just liked these beers especially at hight altitudes.

Avery, Ellie's Brown Ale

Oskar Blues, Mamma's Little Yella Pils

Pug Ryan, Deadeye Dunkel 

Now that we're out of the mountains, I plan to head to the Missouri mountains of BUSCH, my official youth sport watching beer.

**I tried to get all these spellings correct, but my apologies if I did not.







No comments:

Post a Comment