Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Anniversary

Two events this week- my 14 wedding anniversary to my husband John.  What could have been a cold, rainy typical November day was 80 degrees, sunny and perfect.  Just like our marriage.  HA!  I also just turned 42 and my husband jokes that he remembers the second full week of November has my birthday and our anniversary but he cannot remember which is which.

It is also my 4 year anniversary of using Tumblr. What?  You haven't read my 63104mom tumblr?  Just look to the right of your screen and click. 

I started tumbling right after the birth of Mimi.  I realized that with 4 kids and limited crafting skills that I'd never be a scrapbooker as was clear by the large bins of kids' mementos that had piled up since 2000.  So I tumbl instead.  My family (hi mom!) appreciates a mini update on the kids every day.  Tumblr is perfect for quotes, links, pics, etc.  It's also a bit less obnoxious than the old facebook.   I know that most of my facebook people do not want an update on my kids everyday.

One of these days I'll print out the last 4 years of tumblr and that will have to suffice for a scrapbook.  Hope you enjoy it.  For the full effect click on "archive" and it will show you everything at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment