- Mary Mother of the Church for 4th grade volleyball
- St. Justin in Sunset Hills for 6th grade girls soccer
- Tower Grove Christian for more volleyball. No drinking here. Sad face although their gym is very nice and they were giving away free popcicles.
- Little Flower for pre-school and 4th grade dancing
- St. Margaret of Scotland for the Highlander dinner/dance where I did a little too much drinking. My husband one-upped me by not drinking so much and doing so while wearing a kilt
While at St. Justin's I saw the house mansard through a screen of trees. And driving north on Lindbergh I saw the business mansard and did a papparazzi shot (it's that thing where you shoot a picture without looking at the camera).