We've been really busy this summer but things just eased up.
Here's what we've been up to:
- Kay graduated from 8th grade at SMOS ending at 11 year career at the school.
- Had a cousin visit from Germany
- Took Audrey's girl scout troop camping. Very wet and buggy but a lot of fun!
- Went to Philadelphia and Virginia Beach on a family trip
- Swim team. Such a good experience but such a time commitment.
- Went to Black River Lodge to visit some cousins
- Gus went to YMCA Camp Lakewood for a week. He had a great time.
- Wrapped up tee-ball, baseball, spring hockey, spring/summer lacrosse. We have a few weeks before we get underway again with school, high school, more sports.
- We're taking on a big project making some moves in the house to re-arrange our bedroom configurations.
|cousin Arlene and her tour guides Kay and Audrey who took the day off school to visit the Arch. They then walked themselves to citygarden and back to my office.
|Kay and classmates.
|Swim, Mimi, swim!
|nice season dragons!
|swimming with our cousins
|me and my boy Gus