Monday, October 15, 2012

Just another typical Soulard weekend

The weekend was another blur. I know, I know.  I always say that.  But this one was really crazy.  We still found time to got to Soulard  Oktoberfest, enjoy a long walk and watch the Go St. Louis Halloween 10K.  And had karate, volleyball, dancing, 4 soccer games, hockey and Kay's whole class 6th grade birthday party at Sky Zone, 


Gus with his new friends at Oktoberfest. One of the girls was a friend of Gus' cousin.  
Gus in lederhosen.  He actually got a $2 tip for dancing so hard. I should have been fined for drinking too hard.  
Walked by a wedding.  Like the car.  Lots of hipsters at that wedding.  

A wedding at the brewery stable.  I've never seen that before.   

Neighborhood block party for National Night Out. We have ours in October as opposed to August. There were about 150 there earlier in the evening.  I thought the lights were a nice touch.


Halloween Run.  


No comments:

Post a Comment